Saturday, November 19, 2011

Survey questions?

Can someone tell me how to do survey questions? where can i





find guidelines and strategies for generating survey questions





?





our project is to hold a small business competition and reality





show for this competition. So, can someone help me which





kind of questions i can include in our survey? If u have known





some business competition , together with reality show, can u





tell me and pllease give me the links . Thank u so much.If ur





answer is useful for me, i won't hesitate to give u the best





answer.

Survey questions?
survery questions like..





what do u usually buy? clothes, food, games, gadgets etc..





how much do u spend on it?





how often do u buy them?





Do u regret for buying them? If yes, why? if no, why?








etc..





good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment