Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can someone give me some survey questions about school (inside the campus)... please.. :)?

please, help me.. these questions will be ask from my schoolmates, then it will be added in our newsletter.. I need appropriate questions so please help me out.. any questions will do about school.. serious questions please.. :)


thanks!!!

Can someone give me some survey questions about school (inside the campus)... please.. :)?
Survey Questions








1) What is your favorite school subject?


A) Gym B) Math C) Language D) Music





2) What is your least favorite school subject?


A) Gym B) Math C) Language D) History





3) What is your favorite sport?


A) Volleyball B) Soccer C) Football D) Basketball





4) What kind of music do you listen to?


A) Rap B) Hip-hop C) R%26amp;B D) Rock





5) Do you feel like you fit it at school?


A) No B) Sometimes C) Most of the time D) Always





6) Do you think learning is fun?


A) Never B) Sometime C) Most of the time D) Always





7) Do you feel safe at school?


A) Not at all B) Sometimes C) Most of the time D) Always





8) What’s your favorite food?


A) Pizza B) Fries C) Soup D) Vegetables





9)


A)





BY the way,,, im doing the same kind of assignment, so I might get in trouble for sharing them, anywayz, HERE YOU GO! :) Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment