Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey question: Has anyone in your family developed cancerous moles or melanoma recently?

Has anyone in your family developed cancerous moles or melanoma recently (after the ban on CFC’s)?





I am conducting a survey for our school project. So it would be very helpful if you provide me with your educational level, experience, background and age.

Survey question: Has anyone in your family developed cancerous moles or melanoma recently?
My Aunt on my father side had melanoma and had to get some moles removed. My twin sister and I did as well because we had suspicious looking moles. It is genetic, and from what I gathered, it runs on the male side. Don't quote me on that though. If you have any more questions just ask. I live with a doctor and have researched it myself, so feel free to ask me any questions
Reply:Melanoma, Feb of this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment