Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey questions for an persuasive speech about Joining the military.?

I'd help you, but I need to know more about the project. Are you suppose to come up with survey questions to ask someone to persuade someone to join or not to join?





If you're trying to convince someone to join with a persuasive speech and need survey questions (although I think a persuasive speech is stronger with other forms of evidence) I'd ask:


-demographic information- age, sex, occupation, education, marital status, etc...


Then, I'd raise their awareness to benefits by asking if they're familiar with: the military's healthcare coverage, options to pay for college, the option of serving 1 weekend a month and 1 week a year with the guard, recent reductions in numbers in troops needed overseas, the types of training that the military experience offers etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment