Sunday, May 3, 2009

Survey questions?

Survey questions?


Question Details: Can someone tell me how to do survey questions? where can i





find guidelines and strategies for generating survey questions





?





our project is to hold a small business competition and reality





show for this competition. So, can someone help me which





kind of questions i can include in our survey? If u have known





some business competition , together with reality show, can u





tell me and pllease give me the links . Thank u so much.If ur





answer is useful for me, i won't hesitate to give u the best





answer.

Survey questions?
Here's a couple of links:





The first gives you an example of a survey, and then gives suggestions for creating your own: http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/tlink/general/...





Here are more guidelines, for both quantitative (numeric) and qualitiative (non numeric; open-ended; text) questions: http://www.custominsight.com/articles/ef...





I wish I could help you with the business/reality show thing, but I'm unsure how the survey relates to the questions. My college classes don't start until tomorrow, and I will be very bored today. so if you want to e-mail me and explain I might be able to help (I'm not a business major, but a psychololgy major -- but I'm d*mn good at research).


No comments:

Post a Comment