Sunday, May 3, 2009

What are some interesting, survey-type questions I could ask seniors for a spread in my yearbook?

I am the section editor for the Class Photo section of my school's yearbook, and I am putting surveys answered by random seniors in the sidebars. I am at a loss for dynamic, interesting questions and would welcome any suggestions :)

What are some interesting, survey-type questions I could ask seniors for a spread in my yearbook?
Here are a few,





On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate our school?





Who is your favorite teacher?





What college are you going to?





What will be your major?





Who has influenced you the most?





What is your favorite subject?





What is one thing that you would do over if you had the chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment