Thursday, May 20, 2010

Live 365.com Users Only Please. Survey Questions?

I enjoy Live 365 Music and downloaded their Player for $14 But do not pay their Monthly fees.


Questions.





1. Have you downloaded the player?





2. Do you pay the monthly fees.





3. If You do pay the fees, do really think it is worth the price they ask the extra stations, and quaranteed access?





Just curious, Thanks.

Live 365.com Users Only Please. Survey Questions?
I listen when I get the chance. I downloaded the free version. I don't feel as though the VIP stations are any better the rest. They don't play anything extraordinary that I can see. Supposedly, the VIP stations have less commercials and interruptions. Don't really know if it's true or not.





If there's no difference, then save yourself some money and keep the free version.


No comments:

Post a Comment